NabiaPay - a Certified self-payment kiosk
NabiaPay is an innovative interactive kiosk for self-service payments. Nabia Solutions is the first Portuguese company to have payment software certified by SIBS (a large scale payments specialist) for Windows 10. Besides offering a queue management system, NabiaPay provides a completely unattended self-service environment.
• Secure and reliable automatic payment system (First self-payment software certificated for windows 10 by SIBS in Portugal)
• Automatic orders and payment
• Automatic Check In
• Automatic Check Out
• Functionality can be customized to the requirements (NabiaPay can be customized to many types of organizations such as clinics of all size and food chains)
• Capability to run 24/7
• Increases customer satisfaction
• Aids to reduce queues by more than 80%
• Less customer facing resources are required, freeing staff for other tasks
• Drives down business cost savings as less customer facing resources are required.
Having employees to handle payments is expensive. With a self-payment kiosk, customers can make payments of services/ products in an easy, intuitive and fast way, without the need for employees to help them in this process.
With a self-payment kiosk, employees no longer need to waste time with the payment process and can invest their time in more productive tasks.
Customer does not need to wait for the payment. The client does not have the sense of loss of time. The experience is intuitive and fast.
The introduction of NabiaPay allows customers to peacefully choose their meal from a touch menu (with pictures and prices of products). After choosing the meal, the client can process the payment autonomously.
This innovative solution allows any food chain to improve customer experience and efficiency:
• Reduce the average time per transaction (and therefore queues);
• Acquire more information on the habits and customer orders.
• Extend the opening hours with a little effort as fewer customer facing resources are needed
The introduction of an autonomous environment to be attended and to pay health services in clinics will increase customer satisfaction and productivity.
NabiaPay allows clinics to:
• Increase customer satisfaction by reducing waiting time
• Increase productivity due to smaller average time per transaction
• Reduce costs: Customer facing employess can be allocated to more profitable tasks
Enquanto profissional da saúde, empresário e empreendedor temos que estar sempre na vanguarda da tecnologia, das formas de comunicação, desenvolvimento de novas e inovadoras plataformas tecnológicas. Na Clínica Parque da Cidade, em Matosinhos, procuro os melhores profissionais, com alto grau de especialização e competência. O nosso parceiro tecnológico só podia ser a Nabia Solutions porque só com os melhores, podemos ambicionar ser o melhor.Dr. Luis Corte Real: Diretor Clínico do Parque da Cidade
Enquanto profissional da saúde, empresário e empreendedor temos que estar sempre na vanguarda da tecnologia, das formas de comunicação, desenvolvimento de novas e inovadoras plataformas tecnológicas. Na Clínica Parque da Cidade, em Matosinhos, procuro os melhores profissionais, com alto grau de especialização e competência. O nosso parceiro tecnológico só podia ser a Nabia Solutions porque só com os melhores, podemos ambicionar ser o melhor.
Dr. Luis Corte Real: Diretor Clínico do Parque da Cidade
In search of constant innovation, the orthodontic center in the Liberty Avenue, in Lisbon, challenged Nabia Solutions to find a solution that would allow to increase productivity while improving customer experience.
The main difficulties of the orthodontic center were related to the customer service at the front desk. Customers felt that, in days of great affluence, they had to wait a long time until they checked in.
Together with the board of the orthodontic center, Nabia developed an interactive kiosk that allows customers to check in and pay autonomously.
The result was a sharp decrease in the average time to check in, on days of great affluence, from 1h30 to 18 minutes, with the installation of the interactive kiosk. In addition to increasing customer satisfaction through reduction of the waiting time and comfort by allowing customers to perform these processes autonomously, the orthodontic center was able to reduce their operational costs. Payback was attained in less than two months.
by Nuno Mendes